I WAS A WINNER

Sunday, November 15, 2015

From The Heart Birdbrain

Today I have two cards that I am submitting to From The Heart Stamps. Both are for the challenges she has for this month.  The first is Deck the Halls Birdbrain, which is the Stamp of the Month Stamp Set for November.  The background paper is snowflakes and hills that I picked up on the web.  I colored the bird yellow with my copic marker. The ornaments are also colored with copic markers.  I outlined the snow with blue stickles.  The sentiment is from In the Meadow, also from From the Heart Stamps.

The second card I am submitting is for this week sketch challenge #126.  For the focal point of the card I used Snowman Hugs stamp set from From The Heart Stamps.  I colored the snowman and snowlady with Sharpie markers.  The background paper is from a web find.  I used acrylic glitter snowflakes at the bottom as well as the icicles I cut from glitter paper using the Spellbinders icicle die.


Hope you have a great day !  Thanks for looking at my blog.

6 comments:

  1. I love your snowflake paper on the Birdbrain card. Works perfectly. Thanks so much for joining us at Stamp Of The Month at From The Heart Stamps. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both Cards are lovely. The snowflake paper on the first is a perfect Background and i like all the glitter on the second.

    Thanks for joining our FREE Stamp of the Month November Challenge and our Sketch Challenge with a Twist # 126 @ From the Heart Stamps !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both of these are adorable. Love the first one with the birdbrain dashing through the snow. And the glittery border on the second looks amazing. Thanks for joining us at FTHS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are two fabulous cards Diane - loving all the sparkle! Thank you for joining us at From the Heart Stamps :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great cards! The birdbrain running with her ornaments is so cute and the sparkle on the snow couple is just gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at FTHS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Diane, Love little Birdbrain running across the cold snow, such a fun Christmas scene! Your second card is beautiful too! have a great week...Megan

    ReplyDelete